what can i say. this album helped shape my taste in music for 1/3 of my life. there is not one moment on this record that isn't absolutely on point.
Favorite track: C. Thomas Howell As the "Soul Man".
Even better than the debut. Again every song is killer. My favorite is probably the closer, because it's 11 minutes of perfection instead of just 3 to 6 like the rest of the songs
Favorite track: Man the Ramparts.
Unless you've been living under a rock that's underneath another even bigger rock in a cave in the middle of nowhere, you probably already know what's up with this milestone of an album. Initially released in the year two grand, Botch's final full-length was/is the kind of devastating metallic hardcore explosion that the term "metallic hardcore" could/can only aspire to. In fact, these dudes nailed it so hard that the bands that came afterward had to start calling themselves "metalcore" out of respect.
Full album download includes 11 bonus tracks:
1. To Our Friends in the Great White North (Demo)
2. I Wanna Be a Sex Symbol on My Own Terms (Demo)
3. Transitions from Persona to Object (Demo)
4. Mondrian Was A Liar (Demo)
5. Saint Matthew Returns to the Womb (Demo)
6. C. Thomas Howell as the “Soul Man” (Demo)
7. Man The Ramparts (Demo)
8. Saint Matthew Returns to the Womb (Live)
9. Vietmam (Live)
10. Transitions From Persona To Object (Live)
11. Hutton’s Great Heat Engine (Live)